Indoor air quality solutions to help you breath easier
When it comes to your home comfort, don’t overlook the quality of the indoor air you breath
The quality of indoor air is known to affect the health, comfort and well-being of a home’s occupants. Poor indoor air quality has been linked to sickness, poor sleep and general discomfort.
The quality of your indoor air can be affected by 1) particulate matter like pollen and dust, 2) gases like carbon monoxide, radon and VOCs, 3) microbial contaminants like mold and bacteria, and 4) the humidity level of the air itself.
With the right indoor air quality solution, many of these factors can be drastically improved to increase the comfort and health of the air you breath in your home.
Our featured Carrier indoor air quality devices
Infinity® Series air purifier and ComfortTM Series EZ FlexTM cabinet air filter
- The Carrier Infinity air purifier doesn’t just filter air: Its Captures and Kills™ technology is unforgiving when it comes to airborne pathogens such as bacteria, viruses and mold. Grizzly? Yes — if you’re a mold spore. This whole-house air cleaner also re-purifies circulated indoor air as many as 8 times an hour. Those poor pathogens don’t stand a chance.
- Designed to keep air flowing cleanly and efficiently through your home, the Comfort Series cabinet air filtration product is a convenient and affordable way to improve indoor air quality and system performance. Even replacing the filter is a breeze.
PerformanceTM steam humidifier and fan-powered humidifiers
- If you have a larger home or want to ensure consistent levels of humidity for the comfort of your family and the care of your furnishings, a steam humidifier may be your best choice. It generates steam by energizing two electrodes. Current flowing between the electrodes causes water to turn to steam, which is delivered into the duct by a patented dispersion tube.
- The Performance fan-powered humidifier blows moisture vapor directly into your ducts. This home humidifier type is the preferred solution for heat pump applications.
PerformanceTM whole-home dehumidifier
- The Carrier® Performance series dehumidifier is available in two sizes so regardless if you need a whole-home solution or just have a humid basement, you’ll have dehumidification that’s just right for your needs. Both sizes work quietly to wring out humidity from the air so you can save on utilities and be comfortable. And, they’re designed to be configurable with your existing system in a multitude of ways or operate independently away from your system if space is a problem.
PerformanceTM and ComfortTM Series energy recovery ventilators and heat recovery ventilators
- Carrier® Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERVs) are designed to minimize energy loss while bringing fresh air into your home and exiting stale air year round.
- Carrier® Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRVs) let you enjoy fresh outdoor air in your home and expel stale, sometimes unhealthy air all while minimizing heating energy loss.
PerformanceTM Series Germicidal UV Lamps
- The indoor coil is part of what cools your home, but it and its drain pan can also be a favorite hangout of mold and bacteria. Growth of these organisms can affect efficiency and reduce airflow. They can even become airborne.
- UV lamps from Carrier are designed to kill the mold and bacteria that can grow in the moist environment of your indoor coils to help keep your system efficient and clean air flowing.
Now available, financing solutions powered by Ecohome Financial
New financing options on several of our new purchase and installation products and services.
Options available include:
- Competitive rates as low as 8.49%
- 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 12 and 15 year payment terms available
- No payment, no interest deferrals for up to 6 months
- No interest, equal payment option also available
On-site instant approvals!
You can apply for financing immediately through our custom online application portal. Simply click here.